St. Joseph is the patron of the Holy Catholic Church, the patron of families and the patron of fathers. St. Joseph, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary and earthly father of Christ, is a powerful intercessor for Catholic men who can help men grow in holiness and become heroic men of Christ. Men need St. Joseph in their corner!
· St. Joseph the Patron of the Church, families and fathers
· The Virtues of St. Joseph as a model for men
· How St. Joseph can help men
· Consecration to St. Joseph
· Father Donald Calloway is a priest of the Congregation of Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception and author of the best-selling Consecration to St. Joseph.
· Jeff Cavins is an international speaker, best-selling author, pilgrimage leader and originator of the Great Adventure Bible series.
· Dr. Tim Gray is the founder of the Augustine Institute and Formed.org and author of numerous books and bible studies.
· Devin Schadt is the founder of the Fathers of St. Joseph, author of the LEAD program and the author of a number of books.
About HeroicMen.com – HeroicMen.com is a joint venture between the Augustine Institute and the Catholic Men’s Leadership Alliance and is focused on helping Catholic men fulfill the heroic mission to engage in the spiritual combat to become great men, great fathers and great leaders who build Christ’s Holy Catholic Church.